7.03.2010

SO excited

The evening of emotional disappointment was counter-acted today after a breakfast with my family and talks of finally getting a new car. Glory.

To make it even better--probably the best EVER better--I got my first ARC in the mail. *insert many types of squeals* It is DESIRES OF THE DEAD by Kimberly Derting, the 2011 sequel to THE BODY FINDER. It's so exciting for a few reasons.

1. I feel important enough to be given an ARC. Maybe it's not a big deal to most but it IS a big deal--especially since it follows the aforementioned vlog.

2. I loved TBF.

3. It's SO early, considering it's not released til March 11.

4. It's encouraging. This for all the other reasons I listed, but more because it gives me hope. I need all of that I can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)