7.02.2010

Vlog and random thoughts

Vlog
I got to participate yesterday in a really cool Vlog. It's an author vs. blogger debate about what makes a good love interest. It was fun and I was delighted to be part of it! (Though in hindsight, i would've linked the book review blog and not this one. Whatever.)

Check it out here. (Sorry. I don't know how to post a video. I tried but I'm clueless.)

Random thoughts

I swear, I never want to be that girl. You know, the one who complains. I have so many GOOD things happening. Writing is going well and should be finished in a few more chapters! I'm moving to a great city with lots of opportunity. I have great friends. I will get to make new friends soon. I have a job and a car and lots of books to keep me happy. Yet, today, this evening, has been one of those days.

Those days when I feel crazy. I'm preparing (trying to) for the big move and it's overwhelming. I woke up this morning with my left eye all watery, ew. That's been tremendous fun. I am ADD and emotional about everything else. Today is a day of unneeded doubting, second-guessing, wondering if I'm completely wasting my time, if I will ever have IT and complete indecisiveness.

It all started when I held in my hand two books and left with neither; and then all I wanted was season 2 of How I Met Your Mother, which I couldn't find anywhere in town, and instead almost bought "Remember Me" but couldn't because looking at the box made me have an emotional breakdown in the store with my mother. Oh, Rob Pattz. It's his fault. Always.... Sigh.

That's all my complaining. See? Not too bad. Am I alone world? Anyone else feel this way?

In other news. Boston. SO excited about that chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)