9.27.2012

Take a Breath

Inhale. Exhale. Seriously.

Everything will be okay.

Whatever you are dealing with, wherever you are are struggling, that THING that seems so out of control....IT WILL ALL BE OKAY.

I'm dealing right now. I have all these emotions, all these balls in the air & I've been sick to my stomach for (literally) 4 days now. I don't know which way is up or where I'm going to go next or anything! It's a little overwhelming. All I want to do is disappear into my make-believe worlds, but thats the one thing I can't do.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, sometimes things take a turn. The plans you have can fall apart. You can get tired. Life throws your curve balls & leaves you exhausted from dodging them all. Your story isn't unfolding like it should & that MC just did something that changes EVERYTHING.

Whatever it is, IT WILL WORK OUT.

I feel like someone else needed to hear this today. Like someone else needed to know he or she or they weren't alone.

It will be okay. Take a breath. Take a break. Take a minute or a night.

That thing you are fretting over: It will be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Splendid job! The topic is on the front burner and it was really interesting to read it. Write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your invested time in writing of such imortant article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)