1.10.2013

2013 - let's go!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (When do we stop saying that?)

Well, we are ten days into 2013 and my year has already been amazing but exhausting. This week has flown by and I'm trying to catch up, but what can you do?

There are a lot of exciting things happening this year and it's crazy to think about. My Spencer Hill editing projects will be REAL books - RECLAIMED, THE DOLLHOUSE ASYLUM, EXTRACTED, FIREBLOOD - and I'm sad to see them end, but very happy to welcome some new loves.

I'm spending a lot of time at the gym trying to set a new lifestyle for myself, and that is a challenge that's already (I joined early December) proving to be rewarding. I'm also spending my days nannying with a lovely family and I'm really happy it worked out like it did with them.

Writing wise, my life is insane. But in the midst of that, I want to post more on Frenzy. I don't really set goals or resolutions, but I want to post once a week (at least!) here because its important to me.

So, today is the start of that. Now that I've said it, the goal is out there.

In addition to writing here, I will be on Tangled twice a month and writing the sequel to FOLLOW ME THROUGH DARKNESS, which is due March 1. (& I am not very far.) I'm trying not to get distracted by my side project, but it makes me enjoy writing again. Like LOVE writing. That has been difficult to do with FMTD2, as apparently it goes with second books, but I'm hopeful! If all goes according to plan, I will write 2-3 books this year. (Ambitious, I know!)

So let's go, 2013!!

What are some things you have going on?? Have you set any resolutions or have goals that you want to accomplish - be them daily, weekly, monthly, yearly? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. 2013 is going to be SO FULL OF WIN, DANI! I've got a whole list of resolutions and (like it or not) you're playing a part in at least a quarter of them. Just so you know. You're going to have to keep me on track!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)