6.19.2010

Taking a stab

I'm taking a stab? At what? Query.

Well, not the full-out, official query, but a summary. Why? B/c I have nothing to say when people ask me what my book is about. So, this should help.

I also need a query for my writing conference in October. This is a step in the right direction.

I feel as if this will help me narrow my focus and even, develop my story. I'm in a place now where things are muddled, never-ending. I know what to do and even how to do it, but there's something missing. The clues are all there but this query summary will help. I know it.

This part of the process is kind of disheartening. I so badly want to finish. The rest of my novel is in my head just dying and fighting to come out. I want it to come out. Now, is the time to make it happen.

So, onward friends. Let's go query, part one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)