4.12.2012

EXTRACTED (The Lost Imperials, Book 1)

 Have you heard about this yet????

Sherry Ficklin and Tyler Jolley's EXTRACTED (The Lost Imperials, Book 1), in which two siblings, unknowingly stolen from history, fight on opposing sides of a battle to control time and space, to Kate Kaynak at Spencer Hill Press, in a nice deal, for publication in November 2013 (World).

I am one of the editors on this book. And guys, I AM PUMPED. (side note: Doesn't it sound amazing??! Eeek!)

It's weird, though--being someone's editor.

Saying things like "I have a meeting with my authors on Saturday." Or being put on twitter lists for "book editors" or exchanging emails with author-friend-clients and having them be excited about your ideas for their book.  It's weird.

It's also very exciting! I'm all official like. And I get to be all official like with my best friend. So, that's awesome. And these two fantastic authors, which is also awesome.

This is me right now:



*skips off to do happy things*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)