11.19.2010

I just saw Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows and....

It was great.

Really.

Whatever, I LOVED it. Loved. 

The scene with Hermione's parents....I think it set the tone for the whole movie. From the opening scene you knew it was going to intense, sad, wow. 

I loved the scene when everyone comes to the Dursley's to get Harry, and turn into Harry. I love it because it's probably one of the last scenes with everyone together--EVER!

I loved the scene with the silver doe and the ice...and the locket horcrux. I thought that was better done than I imagined it in my head.

I loved Ron.

We finally met Bill, which was nice. 

I thought they added humor in all the right places. And that what they decided to do with Three Brothers story was unique. I don't know if I loved it but I don't know how else they could've done it.

The scene in the Ministry of Magic was pretty intense. Most of it was intense. It was dark, and funny. I have a feeling the next one will not be funny. I mean...no

The Ron/Hermione tension! Wow. (Yes, sometimes the Harry/Hermione tension was a little much but I love Ron/Hermione tension. and witty lines!) Speaking of Hermione, she looked so pretty. And also speaking of Hermione, she screams well. (I do wish they would've done the crucio better but yeah...I had chills.

Dobby!!!!! :D :| :'(

It was by far the best one to date. Man, oh man.  And yes, that's all I have to say. Why? Because I'm really tired and I want to know what you think of the movie.

So tell me!!!

Have you seen it? Did you like it/love it/hate it? Tell me everything.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it yet. but if you want to see it again LMK. I'm looking for a movie buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it at the midnight show too and I didn't love it. I really, really wanted to, but I didn't. I'm seeing it again on Saturday and I'm hoping I'll enjoy it more when I'm wide awake.

    Some of the little things that were left out/changed bugged me. Like Dudley saying goodbye to Harry, Wormtail dieing, and Dobby's gravestone. I told you how much I wanted to cry during the Dobby death scene, but I didn't. I came close, but no tears for me. Anyway, glad you liked it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it!!!
    I agree I think its the best one they have done since the first one.
    I liked the little dance between Harry and Herimone, I know some others didn't but I think it shows how good their friendship is, cause he was just trying to cheer her up.

    I'm sorry they didn't do the scene with Dudley and explain that Voldermort's name being a taboo that would call the Death Eater's or show Harry finding the letter from his mom to Sirius.

    I'm so glad they broke it into 2-parts I can't imagine them trying to fit all that and the rest into one movie! I'm sorry we can't see it together, but I'm glad you loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! I know with HBP, I didn't love it at first, not 'til I'd seen it a couple times, and I think that was partly because I'd read the book just before seeing it. So this time I made a point of NOT re-reading the book recently, and so I wasn't at all disappointed about what they had to leave out. I really loved it and can't wait to see it again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)