10.28.2011

My story is up!!

Hey lovelies!!

So the YA Spooktacular continues! Today's the last day and story 3 has been released into the wild!

My piece is right here---http://abeautifulmadness.blogspot.com/2011/10/yaspooktacular-corn-stalker.html

And I am so excited. The formatting is a little weird, but the story was so much fun to add to. I hope you all like it. You should follow along today because there are a LOT of great prizes up for grabs.

The story starts at Page Turners Blog. And there are like, 7 optional endings. See what happens. :)

Tomorrow, the Story Three Prize Pack goes up at Escape from Reality. 

And then on Monday, come back here--because I will have the grand prize giveaway!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)