3.28.2011

Oh, vacation.

Hey lovelies, I'm on vacation! I was going to write a book review or do a vlog, but after a hundred attempts (Ok, maybe twenty) I give up. I was trying to figure out what to say. It came in out a letter.

Dear Vacation, 


You have been awesome. I've seen a lot of people and spent a lot of time with my mom and sister and best friend. I hung out with Leah Clifford. Went to my new family diner. Had a banana pudding milkshake from Chick-fil-a. (Lovely.) I've edited an entire MS (yay!) and done crits for a friend. I helped someone write a query, did a crazy amount of shopping for the new job, and slept. A lot.

Aside from the attack my eyes are under because of the family dog, a lingering headache, the inability to write or read anything, the lack of attention needed to write a book review AND the black hole that is WV--so much so that youtube won't upload my vlogs--this has been great. 

The only thing I would change about you? I'd slow you down. You are going incredibly fast. I only have three days left with my mom and my sister. Can we please slow down? Oh, and continue to be awesome. I'd really appreciate that.

Sincerely, me

So, when I'm home, I'll have an extraordinary amount of vlogs--and hopefully some book reviews. To all of you, have a good week! Don't forget to enter the Spring Cleaning Giveaway.


Go read a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)