8.02.2011

Happy Book Birthday: THE NEAR WITCH

FINALLY. After months and months and months of me talking about The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab, you can go buy a copy! AHHHHH.....


When you read it let me know! I hope all of you love it as much as I do. It's one of the best books, beautifully crafted and creepy. It stays with you long after you've finished it.

Also, since it's release day...I post this again for the last time on my blog. (If you like this, you'll like the book 10000000x better. The same goes for if you don't like this. hhehe)





Happy birthday to THE NEAR WITCH. Welcome to the world!!!!



Get more info/pre-order: 
My review |||| Amazon |||   Goodreads  |||  IndieBound ||| Book Depository     

The author on the web:
Blog  |||  Twitter  |||  Tumblr  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)