8.17.2011

Waiting on Wednesday (2): Crossed

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Anyone can play along just tell us which book you are waiting to read.




In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.



Publisher: Dutton
November 1, 2011



I loved the first one and can't wait to get my hands on this one, Matched ended on a cliffhanger. I NEED to get this one soon, I don't know if I can wait until November.


What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. I liked the cliffhanger of Matched, but I don't think it was extremely amazing. I know most people do though ,and I do want to read this. It comes out on my birthday ^__^. Hope we can both enjoy it!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea
    Oh, and thanks for the schedule of the tour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)