8.03.2011

Meet Hannah-Beth and Nicole

Today you get to meet the two awesome girls I found for the blog. Or, they found me. I'm glad to have them on board. They have TONS of ideas, excitement and are so nice. I asked them some questions so you could get to know them a little. I hope you give them a huge welcome!! 

 On a Mexican Restaurant Menu, I'd be a Chimichanga, because everything's better fried.

Three things you should know about me:
1) I'm left handed.
2) I'm a wimp for kitten videos.
3) I'm a Mac

When I grow up I most definitely, absolutely positively want to be a writer.

My perfect day involves the never ending cup of coffee, never dying laptop battery, and somewhere around two thousand words.

The best Christmas present I've ever got was my Kindle :P

My favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving :)

Top 5 books!
5) City Of Bones because Jace is the hottest thing since Texas Summer.
4) Howl's Moving Castle because the movie was for once just as good.
3) Will Grayson, Will Grayson because I'm a hard core Nerdfghter.
2) The Help because my family is from Mississippi.
1) The Book Thief because there's so much about that story that needs to be told.

If I could have lunch with any author would be Mark Twain because he seems to know a lot more than just literature. If I could have lunch with any book character it would be Eli from Eli the good, because he's got a friendship with Edie that I love!

I want to be here at Frenzy because I love books, and I want to share my favorites with others.  I'm really looking forward to getting to know Frenzy of Noise readers, and sharing awesome books :P

When I'm not here, you can find me at my writing blog or tumblr or on Twitter.

I really can't wait to jump into reviews, and I can't wait to get great books into your hands! Peace and Tacos!
My name is Nicole Weisz, I was rasied in South Dakota.

If you could be any item on a mexican restaurant menu, what would you be and why?
I would be a virgin-daquiri (I'm not cool enough, or old enough to drink)!

Three things we should know about you.
1. I am a very open person. I don't hate on people!
2. I watch horror movies all the time, otherwise I can't focus on the movie. They don't scare me!
3. I love hanging out with my grandparents (might sound strange, but they have amazing stories).

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be a nurse, I like people!

What's your perfect day look like?
First I would wake up at 9 am, head over to the bookstore, get as many books as I wanted (Who wouldn't want that?), then at about noon head over to my favorite chinese restaurant. After, I'd take the doggies for a walk, then come home and watch some much needed ABC Family or True Blood, then pick up my current read. It would be a relaxing day!

Britney!
Best Christmas present as a child? 
 My dog Britney! She is about 11 years old now, a Shih-tzu Lhaso apso,  I got her when I was six! (first picture) 

Favorite holiday?
Christmas. I get to see my family and I love the lights!

Your top 5 favorite books and why? 
(In no particular order)
1. Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison. They make me laugh!
2. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I like the strong female characters, and the guys!
3. Anything Meg Cabot...her books got me into reading, and they are funny!
4. Anything Simone Elkeles...her books are romantic!
5. Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: different, funny, romantic! 

If you could have lunch with any author (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
 Ummm, hmmm, uhhh, Meg Cabot! She is really funny, I would love to talk to her! 

If you could have lunch with any book character, who would it be and why?
Georgia Nicolson. She is crazy, and hilarious! 

Tell us why you want to be here at FoN? What are you looking forward to most?
I think meeting people and reading and reviewing books!

Anything else you want us to know about you?
I have two other dogs Coacoa and Jojo, both purebread shih-tzus (Black one is Coacoa and white one is Jojo.)


You can find Nicole on twitter (sometimes) and lurking on her other blog (sometimes).


Everyone leave them a GREAT welcome!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Hannah-Beth and Nicole!! It will be great to have the two have the two of you here at FoN and I'll be on the lookout for some reviews from ya!

    And since Hannah-Beth said she loves cat videos, I thought I'd share one that cracks me up. Here's a girl talking about her love of cats, that then got turned into a song. Now I love cats, but this girl LOVES cats. Be prepared to laugh hysterically.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)