6.10.2011

Fragment Friday with The Near Witch & a winner

Today is Friday--which means Fragment Friday. I've been kind of a slacker with these because time gets away from me. But a very special book from a very wonderful author comes out soon, and I want to share a piece of it with all of you. Fragment Friday is hosted by James of Book Chic and it's where you read excerpts of your favorite books or what you are reading now. This week I chose The Near Witch by the fantabulous Victoria Schwab.



Ren
Check out her blog or connect with her on twitter. 
Congrats Ren!

Enjoy the signed, first edition of The Near Witch. Next month, I'll have one more giveaway for the book so keep an eye out!

ALSO, keep an eye out next week on the blog because it's a BIG week. It's a blogoversary here at Frenzy of Noise. I'm excited. 

1 comment:

  1. I like Vic’s writing. It’s fresh...or maybe it’s just that you’re reading it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)