8.30.2010

Random, important things.

First off, I must say that I am excited to host by first book tour this week. It's for Jordan Deen's new book, Half Moon,  and it's going to be a fun blogging scavenger hunt. I'll post about it later but you can check out some the details here.

Since the book tour happens on Thursday, the Thirteen Interview will be happening on Wednesday.

And, there's a contest happening....a HUGE one over at YAtakeover. It runs until Sept 7 and you can win a 6 book ARC package. Check that out.

I'm starting to post reviews. The first was Paranormalcy (which comes out tomorrow!) and early next week I'm posting Mockingjay. Be ready.

I also wanted to say that while I am a blogger and I love hosting author interviews, book tours and book reviews, I'm a writer.  That is my priority and as much fun as all those other things are, I'm going to talk about writing. Not all the time, but sometimes and the point of my starting this blog was to have a place to post about writing and offer encouragement and journey with other people. And, for myself. I think I've lost sight of that a little.

Starting next week, there are going to be some changes to the way I post on the blog. A couple days that are book related and a couple that are writing related. It's important to find a balance. I hope you will still read and share your thoughts. They are important to me as well. And I love YA. I love everything about it--you do too, or you wouldn't be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)