8.23.2010

Skip A Starbucks Day...Bring a girl home from China.


I heard this incredible story on Myra McEntire's blog and then again on Rachel Hawkins and I had to share it. I mean, I am PRO adoption. This story made me cry.

Check out the full story on CJ Redwine's blog. I was going to recap it but it's her story....and it's incredible.

Basically, you pay $5 (which is the cost of one grande iced vanilla latte) and you help bring a girl, named Johanna Faith, home from China to her new family. And, as if that act was enough, you can win something. Lots of things. So, it's $5, a prize and a little girl who needs her family.

Skip a Starbucks. Or a Dunkin Donuts. Or McDonalds. Skip it & change a life. Seems pretty simple for just $5.

Also, if you donate at CJ's page, leave a comment here. I'll send someone a prize too. I have some ARCs lying around...

Here's what I need: Comment with the following information:
Did you donate money? y/n
Did you tweet this cause to help? y/n (Add link) +2
Did you facebook this cause? (add link) +4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!! I appreciate you stopping by! :)